In the last few years we have found that deficiency of vitamin B-12 plays a very significant role in pain production. Estimation of this and subsequent correction to beyond what is considerd “NORMAL” helps in pain relief.
Calcium, magnesium, and copper are major ions in the muscle metabolism advice regarding the adjustment of intake of these makes major difference to pain relief in patients.
Effects of Tobacco chewing, intake of aspartame etc; on pain are clarified and emphasized condition where we have achieved astounding success.
- Low Back Pain – from Discs, Facets, Mechaical back pain spondylitis. Operated back with no relief of pain.
- Neck Pain – Frozen shoulder, Tennis elbow.
- RSD – CRPS.
- Post Stroke Pains.
- Osteoarthritis of knee – where it is decided not to have surgery because surgeon thinks the problem is too early or for medical reasons.
- Interstitial cystitis, chronic prostatitis, chronic pelvic pains, Pain during intercore.
- Chronic Abdominal Pains.
- Cancer Pains.
- Herper and Post herpatic neuralgia.
- Fracture ribs.
- Pain Persist